The organizations participating in Materials Journal Portal Site provide best efforts to protect privacy in the operation of the Site as follows.
- Collection of Personal Information
The personal information will be basically collected only for the following cases.
Note that collection of passwords or credit card information for pay-per-view shall not be done on this Site. It will be done on the web sites of corresponding organizations under their operational responsibility.
- Reply to the questionnaire on the operation of the Site
- Reply to the questionnaire on the academic researches
- Reply to the question or comments on the paper published on the Site
- Reply to the question to the Site operation office
- Usage of Personal Information Collected
Personal information collected shall not be used except for the followings.
- For Analysis and summarization of the questionnaire results Personal information to be used is nationality, research field, affiliation and age level, but personal names shall not be used.
- For returning to the questions or comments on the paper published on the Site or the
question to the Site operation office
Personal information to be used is e-mail address only.
- Control of Personal Information
Personal information collected shall be appropriately controlled without leakage, loss
or damage. It shall be deleted right after its use.
- Disclosure and Corrections of Personal Information
When personal information collected is required to be disclosed or correction by the corresponding person, it shall be done so without delay.
- Contact Office
The Japan Institute of Metals Mr.Hironori CHIBA
- Declared April 21, 2006